- 235g sifted wheat flour
- 125 g unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes.
- 1 beaten egg
- 1g salt
- 35g sifted confectioner sugar
- 200g pecan nuts
- 200g SWEET WHEY AUREA
- 100g sour cream
- 30g butter
- 2g salt
- Inside a container, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the butter and make a farofa with your fingertips.
- Add the egg and, with a circular motion, add the dough to the container forming a ball.
- Cover the dough with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Forge the ovens for pies and drill holes in the dough with the aid of a fork.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15 minutes and allow to cool.
- In the pan, mix the SWEET WHEY with the cream and salt.
- Bring to a boil, always stirring. When boiling begins, remove from heat and add the butter.
- Add the nuts and mix. Distribute the filling, still hot, in the masses.