2 eggs 500g
• 4 eggs
• 1 ½ cup of sugar
• 1 cup wheat flour tea
• 1 tablespoon emulsifier for cake
• 1 baking dessert spoon powder
• 500g icing AUREA CREAM
• Milk 1,25L
• 3 fresh strawberries and washed trays
• BRIGHT AND TASTE COVER STRAWBERRY AUREA for decoration
• 500g white chocolate
• 1 forminha acetate for Easter Egg 500g
• White Chocolate sprinkles for decoration
1. Place all ingredients in a mixer and mix until soft and form a homogeneous mass.
2- Place in a rectangular pan greased 34 X 23cm.
3- Bake in oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
1 Place the AUREA CREAM icing and milk in the fire.
2- Cook and stir to give cream point and set aside.
1 Melt the white chocolate and make tempering or water bath, put on forminha of easter eggs and refrigerate.
With the ready 2- cone, place a layer of cream filling.
3- Then place the chopped strawberries, then place a layer of pasta.
4- Repeat the process until the last layer is cream filling.
5- Make pitangas the egg side with the cream filling itself.
6- Finally decorate with the strawberries and strawberry flavor BRIGHTNESS AND COVERAGE AUREA.