1 cake 1.5kg
100 g of unsalted butter
1 cup of sugar
1 ½ cup flour tea
½ cup powdered chocolate shower 50% cocoa
1 baking dessert spoon powder
500g Brigadeiro Aurea
100g dark chocolate
12 g of powdered gelatin tasteless
400g vegetable cream chantilly
20g cocoa powder
1. In blender place the butter and sugar, beat until it forms a light cream, add the eggs gradually and beat again.
2. In a bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
3. Reduce the mixer speed and go putting the dry ingredients alternating with the milk.
4. Distribute the dough into three round pans 18cm in diameter and Bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
5. The cake is done when the dough sticking it with a toothpick comes out clean.
MOUSSE OF BRIGADEIRO
1. In a glass bowl place the BRIGADEIRO AUREA, sour cream and semisweet chocolate.
2. Bake in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stir well to combine the ingredients.
3. If necessary, heat a little longer to melt and chocolate.
4. Hydrate the gelatin according to the manufacturer's directions and add to brigadier cream.
5. Using an electric mixer place the vegetable cream whipped cream and cocoa powder, whisk until out a squishy cream.
1. Place a disk of dough into a 18cm diameter ring.
2. Fill with Brig mousse, repeat the process until the last layer is cake.
3. Bring to the refrigerator to firm up the filling.
4. Remove the rim of the cake and place in a larger hoop, between 19 and 20cm in diameter.
5. Pour the remaining mousse covering the whole cake, bring to the refrigerator to firm up well.
6. Remove the rim, decorate to your taste and serve.