One large cake
• 6 eggs
• 800g DESSERT FLAVOR MILK MILK CONDENSED AUREA
• 2 cans of corn (drain water from canned)
• 200g medium grated coconut
• 100g butter
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch soup (20g)
• 1 teaspoon baking powder soup
1. In a blender beat eggs, corn, butter and dessert MILK FLAVOR Condensed Milk AUREA.
2- In a bowl put grated coconut, yeast and corn starch book.
3- blender Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4- Pour batter into a large form and greased with margarine lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake in oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.