Dipudim 395g

Ingredients

whey and / or milk powder reconstituted serum and / or serum concentrated milk, milk and / or reconstituted milk powder, sugar, starch and lactose. Stabilizer: sodium phosphate. Preservative: potassium sorbate. Flavoring: artificial condensed milk aroma. Obs .: ALLERGIC: CONTAINS MILK AND DERIVATIVES. CONTAINS LACTOSE. GLUTEN-FREE. Artificially flavored.

Nutritional information

Portion of 20g (1 tablespoon); 252kJ = 60 kcal energy value (% DV 3); Carbohydrates 12g (4% DV); Protein 1.0g (1% DV); Total Fat 0.9g (2% DV); Saturated Fat 0.6g (3% DV); Sodium 70mg (3% DV). It does not contain significant amounts of trans fats and dietary fiber. *% Daily Values ​​are based on a diet of 2000kcal or 8400kJ. Your daily values ​​may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

amount byportion 20g% MD (*)
Energetic value60Kcal = 252KJ3
carbohydrates12g4
proteinL,0g1
Total fat0,9g2
Saturated fat0, 6g3
Trans fats0g**
dietary fiber0g0
Sodium70mg3

* Percent Daily Values ​​are based on a diet 2,000 kcal or 8400 kJ. Your daily values ​​may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. (**) DV not established.

Recipe from this product

• ½ cup sugar
• ¼ cup water
• 395g the DIPUDIM
• 300ml whole milk
• 3 eggs
• 70g chopped nuts

1. In saucepan, combine the water and sugar.
2. Bring to low heat to get the desired color. Carefully pour a little more water. Let cool.
3. In a container, the tap DIPUDIM with eggs. Add the milk and finally the nuts.
4. Apply the caramel in the form and add the liquid mixture.
5. Bake in a water bath for 90 minutes. Take the refrigerator for 4 hours before unmolding.
6. Remove the form and garnish with nuts.

Description

Our Milky Dessert Taste Condensed Milk is ideal for recipes puddings. This product is 12% less calories, 40% less fat and cholesterol, without losing the taste of condensed milk. Also make sweets, desserts, fillings and covers.