• ½ cup sugar
• ¼ cup water
• 395g the DIPUDIM
• 300ml whole milk
• 3 eggs
• 20g de cacau em pó
1. on panel, mix water with sugar.
2. Cook over low heat until it acquires the desired color. Carefully, pour some more water. Let cool.
3. In a container, Beat eggs with DIPUDIM. Acrescente o cacau em pó e, by last, The milk.
4. Apply the caramel in the form and add the liquid mixture.
5. Bake in water bath for 90 minutes. Take the refrigerator for 4 hours before unmolding.
6. Retire da forma e decore com chocolate granulado.