1 It was of 2 kg
- 200g butter
- 1 cup of tea DESSERT MILK FLAVOR MILK CONDENSED GOLDEN 310g
- 1 cup of sugar 200g
- 4 eggs
- 2 ½ flour tea 376g
- ½ cup cocoa powder 50g
- 1 teaspoon baking powder soup 14g
- 250ml milk
Filling Sweet Milk
- 125g of powder to powdered GOLDEN CREAM
- 250ml of whole milk
- 200g Sweet Milk GOLDEN
- 175g of unsalted butter at room temperature
Sweet coverage Milk
- 400g Sweet Milk GOLDEN
- 400g of butter at room temperature
- 150g Sweet Milk GOLDEN
- 50ml milk
- In blender place the butter, the DESSERT FLAVOR MILK MILK CONDENSED GOLDEN and sugar, beat until creamy, add eggs one by one.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder, decrease the speed of the mixer and placing the dry ingredients go to the milk gradually.
- Mix well, distribute the mass 5 pans 18cm in diameter each, properly greased.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until the dough sticking it with a toothpick comes out clean.
Stuffing Sweet Milk
- In saucepan place the GOLDEN CREAM CONFETEIRO along with the milk and cook until thickened, let cool well.
- In blender put the icing ready CREAM GOLDEN, butter and GOLDEN MILK SWEET.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Book for mounting.
- In blender place the butter, and MILK SWEET GOLDEN
- Beat until light and fluffy
- Place all ingredients in the pan
- Cook until bubbling
- Book for mounting
- Arrange an acetate height 15cm and diameter 18dm
- Place the first layer of cake, apply the filling
- Do the same process until you mass
- Take to the fridge to firm and the cake
- Remove from the refrigerator cover with MILK SWEET cream GOLDEN
- Decorate with creamy AUREA SWEET
- Please note of your choice and serve.