A large pizza
- 1 cup (tea) margarine without salt
- 300semisweet chocolate grs
- 2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- ½ cup (tea) cocoa powder 50% cocoa
- 1 Spoon (dessert) baking powder
- 1 pitada salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (tea) of sugar
- 1 365g pot of cajuzinho GOLDEN
- 1 365g pot of BEIJINHO GOLDEN
- 1 385g pot of BRIGADEIRO GOLDEN
- 100g Banana filling creamy taste GOLDEN
- 100g Sweet Milk GOLDEN
- 100g strawberry flavored filling CREAMY GOLDEN
- 100FLAVORED FILLING g BRIGADEIRO FORNEÁVEL GOLDEN
- 100g icing CREAM GOLDEN ready
1- Melt chocolate with margarine, reserve.
2- In a container, mix flour, chocolate powder, baking powder and salt, stir and set aside.
3- Using an electric mixer, put the sugar and eggs, start at low speed, and increase beating on high speed for about 3 minutes, to form a whitish cream.
4- Pour the melted chocolate slowly mixing in the mixer.
5- Add dry ingredients slowly, mix until a soft dough.
6- Pour batter into a large baking dish pizza
7- Take the blast furnace (200°c), for about 20 minutes, the dough should leave creamy.
1- Wrap the BRIGADEIRO, the BEIJINHO and cajuzinho GOLDEN.
2- Place the other fillings on a mango pastry.
3- Decorate the entire length of brownie and serve .