1 big cake
• 6 eggs
• 800g DESSERT FLAVOR MILK MILK CONDENSED GOLDEN
• 2 corn cans (draining the water retains)
• 200g medium grated coconut
• 100g butter
• 1 tablespoon of corn starch soup (20g)
• 1 teaspoon baking powder soup
1- In a blender beat eggs, the corn, butter and DESSERT FLAVOR MILK MILK CONDENSED GOLDEN.
2- In a bowl put the grated coconut, yeast and corn starch, reserve.
3- Add the mixture from the blender to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4- Pour batter into a large form and greased with margarine lined with parchment paper.
5- Bake in oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.